JEAN-LUC SIMEON, CEO of Deywoss One and Member of the Community Europe Disaster Risk Reduction Stakeholders DRR
United Nations FRANCE and Maine, USA
- Master in Cross-Border Development and Sustainable Development in Nancy, France.
- Adviser for a French Deputy in “Environment Strategy” in Guadeloupe France
- Phd in Climate Changes Management in Grenoble, Laboratory PACTE-UMR-CNRS
- Researcher for the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Project Exclim
- Political Engagement against Climate Change, as Running Mate to Mr. Eric LAFOND, in the 2015 Regional Election of Rhone-Alpes, France.
- Member of the Community Europe Disaster Risk Reduction Stakeholders DRR, United Nations. Member of the « Community Europe DRR Stakeholders » ONU.
- 2015 SIMEON Technologies, Start-up in Aerospace in Grenoble France.
- Member of the International Astronautical Federation (IAF)
- Award 2016 of Innovation in Paris. Creation of the Space Drone.
- 2017 Deywoss One LLC, Start-Up in Space Innovations, Delaware and Maine, USA.
- (Several Conference around the World: UK, China,..).
- HQS (Hygiène, qualité, sécurité), Nuclear Risk. Chemy Risk. Fire Risk. Ultraviolet radiation and visible, natural and artificial: sanitary protection against risk of those ray. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Radioprotection: sealed sources and generators X, University of Grenoble. Isotopic fractionations, University of Lyon 1
- United Nations 2018-2019: 13th Thematic Workshops of the Community of Users on Secure, Safe and Resilient Societies. Managing People in Situation of Conflict, Disaster Risk Reduction, Sendai Framework.
October 21st, Monday, 3:00pm-4:00pm Panel 3: Commercial Innovations for Space Exploration
October 22nd, Tuesday, 5:00pm-6:00pm Panel 8: Innovations in Space for Disasters Prevention on Earth
October 23rd, Wednesday, 10:00am-11:00am Panel 9: Innovations in Renewable Energies for Space and Earth
Get your tickets now:
Buy Youth ticket : https://nextbillionaires.com/spacetechconvention
Buy Business ticket : https://nextbillionaires.com/spacetechconventioncompaniesen
Today, the level of innovation allows to use less energy in all scale of the Space Sector. Since 2015, we are engage into an approach of efficiency in many areas of the Space market. Therefore we developed the nano/micro thermal accumulator. It is a device which is using low consumption electricity to produce heat and stock it. After few seconds the current is off and the thermal energy is delivered slowly during several minutes. The innovation is registered at the European Space Agency as Innovative.
Rockets are becoming more and more big, heavy and are consuming a lot of energy to send. In another way, cloud is well known to take part in the Global changing, therefore we developed an autonomous engine, a Spaceship we call “Space Drone”, because without pilot. Its first mission is to send small engines, like satellites (cubeSat) to space and back. The innovation comes from the fact that it is flying like an airplane until 20Km and then used its two rockets to reach space (250-500km). The first kilometers are known to consuming most energy. Our innovative motor will also reduce the risk of accident by the re-entry into the atmosphere.
But what is the meaning of life, to make business if we are losing our planet? Space technologies should made contribution to decrease our pressures under the Environment. We want to use our innovations to better understand some extreme and not well known Meta Disasters like Thermal Ocean HotSpot (TOH). This phenomenon is particularly dangerous because of its size (still more than 1000km big). First record was made in 2005 by Wilkinson and Souter (W&S 2005) into a great document.
Additional studies made with the Great Laboratory of Paleoenvironment and Paleobiosphere of Lyon (France) have shown that the gravity of the event of 2005 was underestimated, also by NASA. In fact, isotopic fractionation made on Corals (delta 18 Oxygen) informed that the Sea Surface Temperature SST estimate by NASA in the Caribeans was +32°C over normal (29°C), while corals collected at 6 meters deep, registered 35°C during several weeks.
W&S 2005 also shows that TOH impacted Hurricane Katrina.
For all those reasons we definitely engage into a fight against this anomaly in the aim to propose answers. Make money makes no sense if we cannot share it with our relatives and our employees.